Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dolce Vita

Here I am, sitting in my little apartment in Seattle. I love this place. It is a sanctuary for me, the tibetan orange walls welcome me home and make me warm and fuzzy inside. I am remembering who I am, what I want in life, what I don't want in life...

I see a new future, a new horizon, a new adventure. I'm single now and loving it. I'm remembering that I'm beautiful, kind, funny, happy, talented, successful, smart, adventurous and confident. I'm learning my value and worth and learning new standards and principles for myself. I have the freedom to do the things I have always wanted to do, and I'm doing them.

In this time of aloneness, I am reminded as a single woman, learning from her mistakes and accomplishments, that I am still a child, filled with new wonder and joy. A fresh start. Eyes wide open. Childlike faith and dreams unlimited...okay, well, there's that whole financial part. ;)

I'm ready, for whatever the future holds. I'm so happy to be where I am now and know I made the right decision to break free. And at this time in my life, I'm thankful for what I have and what I am finding in myself and in the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment