Monday, November 9, 2009

A Great Weekend!

Wow. What a great weekend! I worked all day Saturday and then went out that night with Sara, her boyfriend Ryan and another girlfriend Amanda, to see comedian Steve Byrne...hilarious! I laughed my arse off and had a great time with friends.

Amanda, me and Sara, prefunking at Dante's Saturday night before listening to comedian Steve Byrne (jello shots out of a 60cc syringe! Why didn't we think of that?!?)

Sunday, I wanted to hear some live music, so I decided to go to a show at the High Dive. Emily Wells was playing. It was sooo good. Sara, Bre and Amanda were all able to join and it was great hanging out, drinking beer, talking and listening to this amazing artist with a spot-on voice and amazing musical talent. I am really enjoying being in Seattle and taking advantage of the easy access to great musicians. I mean, this girl is better than most pop stars, but doesn't have the crowd that they have...why not? Sad. :(

Bre and Sara at the High Dive Sunday night, listening to Emily Wells and blinded by my camera flash

No comments:

Post a Comment