Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Third day in Nosara, second day of surf...

I woke up in my plush bed this morning, feeling every sinew, every strand of muscle in my body. The question at the breakfast table this morning was, "what muscles hurt the most?" My answer was, can I just tell you which ones don't hurt? Ummmm, my face?" Although, even that hurts because it's the only place I'm getting sun since I'm covered with a long-sleeve rash guard and long board shorts. I am definitely more sore today, but seemed to have more energy at the surfing sessions this morning and afternoon. It's really starting to click and we worked our way out to the bigger waves. I caught a very small face wave. So Fun!!! 

We had more free time this afternoon before and after yoga. I was able to sunbathe for a little while on my private, secluded back deck. It was so relaxing. 

Our afternoon sesh in the water was later than usual due to our instructor gauging the tides to get us optimum riding conditions. It was so beautiful and of course, I didn't bring my camera. The sun went down behind the ocean while we surfed the last bit of day light. Gorgeous. Then as we wrapped up our leashes and headed back to the shore, the moon was full in front of us.


Dinner at "Cafe Paris"


Tomorrow is a bit of a "free" day where we only have a short surf session in the morning and no yoga. We're doing a zip line canopy tour tomorrow afternoon and I'm getting a massage and doing a little shopping. It will be a much needed break for relaxation, and of course, shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment