Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last day in Nosara

It's my last day in Nosara today. So sad to leave this paradise, but I'm ready to be home. We were able to schedule a later van ride back to San Jose (a 5 hour ride) at 10am instead of 8am. After a great breakfast at the Harmony Hotel (where I stayed with Melody and Carmel), we said our last goodbye's to our instructors Meli and Christi and loaded into the van. After a long bumpy ride across the country, we were 5 minutes from San Jose and our van suddenly broke down. It was the one place in the road that was wide enough for the van to break down. Perfect. No biggie. Our driver just called another van and 30 minutes later we were back in San Jose at the Hampton Inn. We were in no rush to get back to San Jose.


So, here I am, at the hotel, just chillin' and thinking back on my time in Nosara, the beach at Playa Guiones. I had such a fantastic time. I learned to surf with a great group of girls, got a tan, enjoyed the relaxation and quiet time, the animals and picturesque scenery and experiences. I am a happy girl. I guess I've always been a happy girl, but truly, truly content. I'm an accomplished independent woman in my prime. I'm healthy. I get to see my family over Christmas. I live without worries or sorrow. Life is good. Truly perfect. Pura Vida.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you blogged!! I jumped over after you commented today. I LOVE it!! I just read this post but I'm excited to read it all. You have always been a great writer. I remember when you would read your journal entries to me or share deep thoughts that you had written down. I hope you keep blogging. I can't wait to see you at Christmas time! Love you Em I'm so glad that you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete